DIY ideas for Pets head cut-outs – get crafty!
These are the cut-outs… Now, what can you do with them?
1. Stick ’em
Do you have flower sticks or chopsticks lying around in a drawer?
Glue the pets-heads onto them and use them for puppet theater, bookmarks, in potted plants etc.
2. Toilet paper roll pet
- Grab a used toilet paper roll
- Use carton in a color of your choice and glue it to the toilet paper roll, so the roll changes color.
- Cut out paws, braid a fluffy tale, and glue these and the cut-out heads to the roll.
3. Fluffy yarn pets
- Cut out two circles, each with a hole in the middle, from a piece of cardboard.
- Place the two pieces on top of each other.
- Use yarn in a color of your choice and start wrapping it around the two pieces of cardboard.
- Keep this going until the hole in the middle is so small that you can no longer continue.
- Cut open the ends of the circle – all the way around. The yarn will become loose, so hold on tight in the center of the circle.
- Use a piece of yarn to tie the “ball” together. Place it between the two pieces of cardboard and tie a knot that holds the yarn-pieces together.
- Cut away the cardboard pieces. (the yarn knot will hold it all together now)
- Create a tail and paws and glue them to the yarn “ball”.